Image Processing Online (IPOL): A
new online peer reviewed journal of image processing and image analysis algorithms and a repository of image processing workshops
IPOL as a journal publishes relevant image processing and image analysis algorithms. The publication is as precise and comprehensive as possible. To this aim, the publication of each algorithm is fourfold and includes: a web page with a detailed description of the algorithm, an on line demo, downloadable C or C++ code, an archive with extensive on line experiments and a discussion forum on the algorithm. The publication of an algorithm by IPOL is different from, and complementary to a classic journal publication. [More...]
News and Upcoming Events
- Ibero-american Conference on Pattern Recognition. November 9-12, 2015. Montevideo, Uruguay. More info here.
- Course "Variational methods and non-local methods for image and video restoration", by Antoni Buades (Universitat de les Iles Balears, Spain). December 15-25. Facultad de Ingenier\'ia, Universidad de la Rep\'ublica, Montevideo, Uruguay. More info here.
- Course "Color image processing for cinema and photograhy", by Marcelo Bertalm\'io (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain). December 15-25, 2014. Facultad de Ingenier\'ia, Universidad de la Rep\'ublica, Montevideo, Uruguay. More info here.
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics. December 11-20, 2014. Montevideo, Uruguay. More info here.
- IEEE International Conference on Computational Photography. May 2-4, 2014. Intel Santa Clara, CA, USA. More info here.
- SIAM Conference on IMAGING SCIENCE (SIAM-IS14). May 12-14,2014. Hong Kong Baptist University.
More info here.
I will be co-organizing with Julie Delon (Universté Paris V, France) and Andres Almansa (Telecom ParisTech, France) one of the several minisymposia: Beyond Single Shot Imaging: Academic and Industrial Points of View. More info here.
- Course "Optimization with Applications to Image Processing" by Mila Nikolova (CNRS / ENS Cachan), April 2012
Problem Sheet 1,
Problem Sheet 2.